Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed May 27, 2015 12:28 pm
- Forum: Steering, Brakes, Wheels and Tires
- Topic: 4:1 steering gear ratio vs 3:1
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7827
I have two bronco projects, one is a 69 with 6" lift/1" body, and 35"s. I know it has seen lots of miles and isn't yet running so I havnt an idea how it drives, but I need to replace the steering to power and am trying to decide which ratio like you are saying, my other truck is a 74 with mostly sto...
- Wed May 27, 2015 12:12 pm
- Forum: Tech Corner
- Topic: 5.0 SEFI install in a Bronco - by Brian Wickert
- Replies: 1
- Views: 47256
I have two project EB's, a 69 and a 74, Im working on the 74 presently it is an automatic/302 and it probably needs the motor redone, I was thinking either throttle body efi, or a mustang motor with efi, just want to do it as easy and less costly as possible, otherwise I will just suffer with the ca...
- Wed May 27, 2015 11:51 am
- Forum: Bronco Parts: Buy, Sell, Trade, Mass Buy
- Topic: wanted: hardtop
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6327
I am looking for tops too, but complete, I saw one in the SF/Ca craigslist that was already cut down for a top like you said, think he wanted $200 obo, check it out.
- Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:16 am
- Forum: Shootin' the Breeze
- Topic: Brand new here need some advice on where to look.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2437
Hello folks Im brand new here, and have a 69 Bronco and a 74, both projects bought together. Both have 302's, one is automatic the 74, and the 69 is a four speed. From looking here both have Dana 30 front housings, with manual brakes and manual steering,,where can I find info on upgrading my front a...