steering wheel to borrow?

We all know you've got somethin' to say. So drop it in here and see what folks think!

Moderator: Bfix Staff Members

69brightbluebronco
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

steering wheel to borrow?

Post by 69brightbluebronco » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:58 pm

anyone have a steering wheel to borrow? i dont want to put our nice on one yet while we are wheeling it around the garage grinding, welding, painting etc.
just need to borrow a stocker, or junky steering wheel that will get the job done. or i can go buy some big vice grips i suppose...
Kyle
69 Bright Blue
33 BFG MT, D44 from a 72, 411s with trac lock in rear, custom bumpers, PS, 4 core radiator, and some pro comp lights

BroncoDave
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by BroncoDave » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:10 pm

I have one out here in Ridgefield, but it will cost as much to drive here as it would be to buy a cheap aftermarket. Or go with something really cool like this tractor steering wheel.
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/ ... _200353369
David V.V.
Ridgefield, WA
70 Bronco

regshawn
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by regshawn » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 am

I have a couple stock ones, and you are welcome to one if you would like. Just let me know when you want to swing by and get it and I'll make sure if I'm not home to leave it on the front porch.

Shawn
"I've got an idea-an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." -Peter Griffin

69brightbluebronco
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by 69brightbluebronco » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:23 pm

thanks to both of you.

shawn, i am in no rush for one right now, but i will let you know next time i am in town and can swing by.

thanks!
Kyle
69 Bright Blue
33 BFG MT, D44 from a 72, 411s with trac lock in rear, custom bumpers, PS, 4 core radiator, and some pro comp lights

regshawn
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by regshawn » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:46 am

69brightbluebronco wrote:thanks to both of you.

shawn, i am in no rush for one right now, but i will let you know next time i am in town and can swing by.

thanks!
No problem, just let me know and I'll make sure to set one out if I'm not going to be home.
"I've got an idea-an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." -Peter Griffin