Whats YOUR coolest Bronco toy???

We all know you've got somethin' to say. So drop it in here and see what folks think!

Moderator: Bfix Staff Members

nekked man
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin

Post by nekked man » Sat Jan 12, 2002 3:17 pm

This here is my fav, as you can tell the suspension needs work. Not much flex coming off my keyboard... wasnt so bad when I was going over my mouse pad but the keyboard almost killed it. Its prettty much original, right down to the '70's metal flake paint. No upgrades planned but I would like to get a set of decent tires for off-roading. One thing, I need to fix the fuel cell, it leaks.

Captain Air Time
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by Captain Air Time » Sun Jan 13, 2002 12:31 am

Max, thats not the fuel cell, you're just drooling over those stacks! The paint tho,Image Get a can of flat black, will ya??
Otherwise pretty cool toy. The only one I have is the latest... a Mangler. Pitty about the Scout doors tailgate and tail lights on it, but hey, otherwise its pretty neat once you eliminate the tacky wallpaperImage Image Image
I'm on my way to impact
Taste the high speed dirt!

TCheney
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by TCheney » Mon Jan 14, 2002 1:28 pm

Well... it's hard to beat my official EBE Bronco cutout, but my collection of Bronco toys includes a Nylint roadster, a Matchbox, one plastic "Gay" toy missing a part or two but anatomically correct, and THREE Tootsietoy Broncos. One bone stock ,one in beat up played with condition and one restored as a Stroppe. Max's cool Tonka is pretty bitchin though. The cool factor is pretty high.... I also have that Chevron toy, but it is more of a Jeep/Scout hybrid.