Is this a scam buy?!

Sell your Bronco or buy your next Bronco here.

Moderator: Bfix Staff Members

Mtngoat448
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Is this a scam buy?!

Post by Mtngoat448 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:41 pm

Found this Bronco on craigslist and he only wants $3000 for it.
Acoording to my value research this is astronomically low.

Here is what he had sent me once I contacted him:

The Bronco is located in Kentwood, MI. It's in very good condition and the title is clean and clear. I'm out of Kentwood, MI right now,have and manage two cabins in Harbor Springs, MI. To sell the bronco, i have to come back home. Email me if you are seriously interested in buying it.

It comes with 302 V/8 original engine,automatic transmission, 411 9inch rearend Dana 44. Right front fender and driver door has some minor dings. Paint is in fair condition. A lot of new parts were installed last year: custom stainless steel detachable door hinges,tailgate,back window lift gate,weather strip,window rubber,door window weather strip,brakes,drag link,shocks,floors have been armor coated,side mirror,chrome bumpers,steering shock,door handles,seat upholstery. Vintage polished slot wheels.Have the spare tire mount it goes with it.
Rust free! There was a couple holes in the floor before but I replaced the floor pan with new. Then primed and truck-bed-liner coated the floor. 32k original miles.

A lot of work has been put into this vehicle. The Bronco runs and drives perfectly.

**Here are the pictures:

http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/broncojp/slideshow/

If anyone can help me, please respond ASAP.

Thanks!

Mtngoat448
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Post by Mtngoat448 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:12 am

Any help?

Mtngoat448
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Post by Mtngoat448 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:42 am

Just pretty much looking to find out what I should be looking for or if I'm getting lucky

Stan
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by Stan » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:19 am

Well if it's the Bronco that's in the photos and if it's still in the condition in the photos then yes it's definatetly worth $3000. A lot of ifs - I would never buy one sight unseen. A few years ago I helped a cousin look at " rustfree/rebuilt/factory/runs great " Broncos - and it was an experience for sure.
And I would suspect any rig from areas where they put salt on the roads!
When you come to a fork in the road - take it
Homer - " Facts are meaningless . You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true."

Tom Dummer
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by Tom Dummer » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Questionable at best. How far out of your way is it to go look at it.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When something goes wrong and I'm smiling, It's because I already have someone to blame.

O2bnmud
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

Post by O2bnmud » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:20 pm

I have seen that same bronco posted all over the place, I would steer clearof it.
Tony Enriquez
72 SEFI 351W With matching 1/2 scale mini bronco
76 uncut (wifes)
1/3 scale mini bronco (grandaughters)
1/4 scale bar stool bronco

RRR4x4.com

ECEB
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Post by ECEB » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:01 pm

O2bnmud wrote:I have seen that same bronco posted all over the place, I would steer clearof it.
If your are looking for one, all of the $3,000 broncos on CL that are in the for sale by dealer section are bogus.