(ot) roger

Locked for reading and searching only.
Locked
m1ckey3 at hotmail.com

(ot) roger

Post by m1ckey3 at hotmail.com » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:23 pm

you out there rog?



Mick

This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. '' 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained in
this e-mail is intended only for use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
please destroy the email after advising by reply that you erroneously
received this. The receipt by anyone other than the designated recipient
does not waive the attorney-client privilege, nor will it constitute a
waiver of the work-product doctrine.


********************* BFix Site Sponsor ****************************
Cage Offroad Suspension lifts, Offroad accessories and more!
http://www.cageoffroad.com
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
List help? http://www.broncofix.com or email to: admin@broncofix.com

User avatar
dngl
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 1059
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2002 4:49 pm
Location: The Brooklyn Zoo
Contact:

(ot) roger

Post by dngl » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:31 pm

Oh he is out there alright. Actually, he is probably watching the
concrete for his new shop's floor dry. And drinking heavily while he
does it.

-----Original Message-----
From: mail-owner@broncofix.com [mailto:mail-owner@broncofix.com] On
Behalf Of Hot Wheels
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 9:24 PM
To: Mail@broncofix.com
Subject: [Bfix] (ot) roger

you out there rog?





********************* BFix Site Sponsor ****************************
Cage Offroad Suspension lifts, Offroad accessories and more!
http://www.cageoffroad.com
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
List help? http://www.broncofix.com or email to: admin@broncofix.com

User avatar
EBSTEVE
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin
Posts: 407
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2002 11:36 am

(ot) roger

Post by EBSTEVE » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:18 pm

Yep he is out there, way out there to be more specific.
LOL
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hot Wheels" <m1ckey3@hotmail.com>
To: <Mail@broncofix.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 6:24 PM
Subject: [Bfix] (ot) roger


> you out there rog?
>
>
>
> Mick
>
> This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
> U.S.C. '' 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained
in
> this e-mail is intended only for use of the individual or entity named
> above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
> employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
> please destroy the email after advising by reply that you erroneously
> received this. The receipt by anyone other than the designated recipient
> does not waive the attorney-client privilege, nor will it constitute a
> waiver of the work-product doctrine.
>
>
> ********************* BFix Site Sponsor ****************************
> Cage Offroad Suspension lifts, Offroad accessories and more!
> http://www.cageoffroad.com
> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> List help? http://www.broncofix.com or email to: admin@broncofix.com

********************* BFix Site Sponsor ****************************
Cage Offroad Suspension lifts, Offroad accessories and more!
http://www.cageoffroad.com
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
List help? http://www.broncofix.com or email to: admin@broncofix.com

m1ckey3 at hotmail.com

(ot) roger

Post by m1ckey3 at hotmail.com » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:32 pm

u guys crack me up.

:oP

I'm gonna tell Roger u said that!!



Mick

This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. '' 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained in
this e-mail is intended only for use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
please destroy the email after advising by reply that you erroneously
received this. The receipt by anyone other than the designated recipient
does not waive the attorney-client privilege, nor will it constitute a
waiver of the work-product doctrine.




>From: "Steve McLean" <tanya.mclean3@verizon.net>
>Reply-To: "Steve McLean" <tanya.mclean3@verizon.net>
>To: "Hot Wheels" <m1ckey3@hotmail.com>,<Mail@broncofix.com>
>Subject: Re: [Bfix] (ot) roger
>Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 21:22:13 -0800
>
>Yep he is out there, way out there to be more specific.
>LOL
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Hot Wheels" <m1ckey3@hotmail.com>
>To: <Mail@broncofix.com>
>Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 6:24 PM
>Subject: [Bfix] (ot) roger
>
>
> > you out there rog?
> >
> >
> >
> > Mick
> >
> > This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
> > U.S.C. '' 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained
>in
> > this e-mail is intended only for use of the individual or entity named
> > above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
>the
> > employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
> > please destroy the email after advising by reply that you erroneously
> > received this. The receipt by anyone other than the designated recipient
> > does not waive the attorney-client privilege, nor will it constitute a
> > waiver of the work-product doctrine.
> >
> >
> > ********************* BFix Site Sponsor ****************************
> > Cage Offroad Suspension lifts, Offroad accessories and more!
> > http://www.cageoffroad.com
> > <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> > List help? http://www.broncofix.com or email to: admin@broncofix.com
>


********************* BFix Site Sponsor ****************************
Cage Offroad Suspension lifts, Offroad accessories and more!
http://www.cageoffroad.com
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
List help? http://www.broncofix.com or email to: admin@broncofix.com

User avatar
venom
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 651
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2002 7:45 am
Contact:

(ot) roger

Post by venom » Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:31 am

Actually, he got stuck in the concrete while drinking a bottle of Johnny
Walker black label.

-----Original Message-----
From: mail-owner@broncofix.com [mailto:mail-owner@broncofix.com] On Behalf
Of Dan Newberry
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 6:32 PM
To: Mail@broncofix.com
Subject: RE: [Bfix] (ot) roger


Oh he is out there alright. Actually, he is probably watching the
concrete for his new shop's floor dry. And drinking heavily while he
does it.

-----Original Message-----
From: mail-owner@broncofix.com [mailto:mail-owner@broncofix.com] On
Behalf Of Hot Wheels
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 9:24 PM
To: Mail@broncofix.com
Subject: [Bfix] (ot) roger

you out there rog?





********************* BFix Site Sponsor ****************************
Cage Offroad Suspension lifts, Offroad accessories and more!
http://www.cageoffroad.com
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
List help? http://www.broncofix.com or email to: admin@broncofix.com

********************* BFix Site Sponsor ****************************
Cage Offroad Suspension lifts, Offroad accessories and more!
http://www.cageoffroad.com
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
List help? http://www.broncofix.com or email to: admin@broncofix.com

rich_correia at sbcglobal

(ot) roger

Post by rich_correia at sbcglobal » Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:54 am

More importantly, are all of the squirrels and goats accounted for?
--
-------------------------------------------------------
-- Rich Correia

71 Bronco
EFI 351W
WH 5.5 front and rear springs
4.56 gears
D44 Trac Loc w/Ch**y disc brakes)
9 inch High Pinion (Currie Extra H.D., Warn 35 spline full floater
w/flanges, Detroit, disc brakes)
Saginaw PS
Hydroboost Power Brakes
NP 435
T shift
35" Goodyear MT/Rs
--------------------------------------------------------
********************* BFix Site Sponsor ****************************
Cage Offroad Suspension lifts, Offroad accessories and more!
http://www.cageoffroad.com
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
List help? http://www.broncofix.com or email to: admin@broncofix.com

User avatar
Tom Dummer
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 3686
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2002 10:29 pm
Location: Scappoose, Oregon

(ot) roger

Post by Tom Dummer » Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:57 am

I thought he preferred Old Crow.



Pigpen

If you find yourself in a hole,
the first thing to do is
stop digging.




>From: "Quinn Dusenberry" <q.dusenberry@comcast.net>
>To: <Mail@broncofix.com>
>Subject: RE: [Bfix] (ot) roger
>Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:35:02 -0800
>
>Actually, he got stuck in the concrete while drinking a bottle of Johnny
>Walker black label.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: mail-owner@broncofix.com [mailto:mail-owner@broncofix.com] On Behalf
>Of Dan Newberry
>Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 6:32 PM
>To: Mail@broncofix.com
>Subject: RE: [Bfix] (ot) roger
>
>
>Oh he is out there alright. Actually, he is probably watching the
>concrete for his new shop's floor dry. And drinking heavily while he
>does it.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: mail-owner@broncofix.com [mailto:mail-owner@broncofix.com] On
>Behalf Of Hot Wheels
>Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 9:24 PM
>To: Mail@broncofix.com
>Subject: [Bfix] (ot) roger
>
>you out there rog?
>
>
>
>
>
>********************* BFix Site Sponsor ****************************
>Cage Offroad Suspension lifts, Offroad accessories and more!
>http://www.cageoffroad.com
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
>List help? http://www.broncofix.com or email to: admin@broncofix.com
>
>********************* BFix Site Sponsor ****************************
>Cage Offroad Suspension lifts, Offroad accessories and more!
>http://www.cageoffroad.com
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
>List help? http://www.broncofix.com or email to: admin@broncofix.com


********************* BFix Site Sponsor ****************************
Cage Offroad Suspension lifts, Offroad accessories and more!
http://www.cageoffroad.com
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
List help? http://www.broncofix.com or email to: admin@broncofix.com

Locked