How To Install LoCoFoMoCo Racing's Hydro Boost Conversion Kit

Tie rods, steering box, drag link, alignment.<br />
What tires fit, brands, sizes, beadlocks, etc.

Moderator: Bfix Staff Members

LoCoFoMoCo
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

How To Install LoCoFoMoCo Racing's Hydro Boost Conversion Kit

Post by LoCoFoMoCo » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:25 am

How too install LoCoFoMoCo Racing's hydro boost kit.
first remove old master cylenderand the 2 bolts above and the 1 below and clean off any debris in the aria
supplyed kit
remove 1 bolt from the stock backing plate.
use a pair of snap ring plyers to remove snap ring from in front of the nut to be removed.
use supplyed wrench to remove nut.
use die grinder to open up hole in firewall 1/16th of a inch use removed nut for a guide of how far to grind. when the nut slips through easly you are done.
install supplyed plate to the back of the hydro boost. do not tighten fully.clock to desired location and remove and snug down good. reinstall safty snap ring.
if you are clocking to a 90 degree offset you may need to cut down the master cyl bolts so your master cyl will fit. brake pedal and master cyl rods may need to be lenghthened or shortened depending on application.
Here are the outhe 3 mounting options to make a total of 4 options. custom degree offses available upon request for those tight fit situations.
call or e-mail for any install questions. Longhornliam@hotmail.com 206-769-6376
http://northwestclassicbroncos.com/show ... ink/page35 :thumbup:
Come visit us at www.LoCoFoMoCoRacing.com
Or our growing forum at www.LoCoBronco.com

LoCoFoMoCo
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Post by LoCoFoMoCo » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:44 am

heres my new hydro boost bracket and 90 degree turn bracket combo. you can run it in 4 different possisions for any clearance issue you may encounter i also include a specal wrench for the squair nut on the back of it. all 3 peices are $65+tax and $5 shipping.master cyl rod and brake pedal rod may need to be lenghtened or shortened depending on application. heres some pics.

Longhornliam@hotmail.com 206-769-6376
Last edited by LoCoFoMoCo on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

DirtDonk
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by DirtDonk » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Slick. Thanks for posting up the detailed shots.
I didn't see if you said, but is this a Super Duty boost unit? Or something else?

And welcome to broncofix too! Don't know if you've been a member for a long time already, under a different name, or if you're just new, welcome for sure.

Thanks again.

Paul
'71 Bronco - 302 4v
3.5" WH/Skyjacker Lift
33 x 11.50 x15 Thornbirds on 15x7 Enkei's
Kayline soft top
Hanson bumpers
Dual batteries, Large 1G alt.

WWW.WILDHORSES4X4.COM :mrgreen:

LoCoFoMoCo
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Post by LoCoFoMoCo » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:57 am

Thanks.it is a superduity hydroboost. I've ben a viewer of this site for a long time but just now joined. I figured it would be a great opportunity to help other bronco owners fix or upgrade their broncos. I have never really had the money to do all that I wanted to my bronco so I starred designing my own parts. I had someone cutting my parts for me for a while but it just didn't work out, me designing them and him selling them with out my knowledge or compensation. So I purchased my own cnc plasma table.now I am continuing to create parts for guys that have the passion to fix up their bronco. Making great parts at an aforable price. I know thats what I was always looking for when I first started building cars and trucks. If their is any thing I can do let me know. I'm always willing to help. More how to tech articals to come in the near future also. Thanks again, Liam at LoCoFoMoCo Racing

LoCoFoMoCo
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Post by LoCoFoMoCo » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:05 am

LoCoFoMoCo Racing Has a temp site up till i can build a real nice one. check it out at LoCoFoMoCoRacing.com thanks Liam

LoCoFoMoCo
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Post by LoCoFoMoCo » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:08 am

locofomocoracing.com Now has a shoping cart for your convenience of ordering. please come visit us and check it out.