interior lining

Colors, replacement panels, paint, OEM and stock info.
Seats, hard/soft tops, gauges, dash, etc.

Moderator: Bfix Staff Members

74bronconut
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

interior lining

Post by 74bronconut » Thu Jan 31, 2002 12:05 pm

I'm thinking about lining the interior of my bronco with a rhino lining type coating... are any of the do it yourself coatings out there worth the time? I heard herculiner is good, had anyone used it? I won't be hauling around stuff all the time, but I don't want it chipping off when I throw all the wheeling tools in there.. should I spring for an actual rhino line? Thanks for the help... Jay Mullen

Max
Bfix Staff
Bfix Staff

Post by Max » Fri Feb 01, 2002 6:30 pm

There IS a difference between the two. You get what you pay for. With that being said, we Herculinered Bronconstien (you can see the write up here on B'Fix), its held up very well! I have no complaints at all. The best part, Local auto part store was closing it out... paid $40.00 for the gallon :)

otwisted1
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Post by otwisted1 » Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:03 pm

herculiner is the nicest do it yourself ive seen.
i used it in mine and love it.

toque
BFix Built
BFix Built

Post by toque » Tue Jun 11, 2002 8:16 pm

I used heurculiner on the bed of my pickup. It was very easy to roll on. My only complaint is that it seems to have shrunk over the past 2 years sitting in the weather. I used the recommended amount and it seemed fine for the first year. But small spots have developed where I can see through to the paint underneath. The heurculiner hasn't chipped or peeled it appears to have "dried up and shrunk". I would recommend putting more coats on than are recommended so this doesn't happen.