Procar Classic Seats

Colors, replacement panels, paint, OEM and stock info.
Seats, hard/soft tops, gauges, dash, etc.

Moderator: Bfix Staff Members

lca'73
BFix Starter
BFix Starter

Procar Classic Seats

Post by lca'73 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Any chance that anybody has put in the beige procar classic seats .... and might possibly have a couple of pictures?

Brandon
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Location: USA, Australia, Bahamas, Mexico, New Zealand, & Sandy Oregon

Re: Procar Classic Seats

Post by Brandon » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:29 pm

lca'73 wrote:Any chance that anybody has put in the beige procar classic seats .... and might possibly have a couple of pictures?
I have the Procar Sportsman Pro seats in my Bronco and love them. They are not the classics but I am sure the quality is the same. I opted for a high back and use with 4 point belts. For a daily the classics look to be a wise choice.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Brandon
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Location: USA, Australia, Bahamas, Mexico, New Zealand, & Sandy Oregon

Post by Brandon » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:29 pm

lca'73 wrote:Any chance that anybody has put in the beige procar classic seats .... and might possibly have a couple of pictures?
I have the Procar Sportsman seats in my Bronco and love them. They are not the classics but I am sure the quality is the same. I opted for a high back and use with 4 point belts. For a daily the classics or even the rallys look to be a wise choice 8)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

lca'73
BFix Starter
BFix Starter

Post by lca'73 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Brandon wrote:For a daily the classics or even the rallys look to be a wise choice 8)
Funny you mention that because I'm trying to decide if I might want to make this a daily driver. I really like the look of the seats and I'm glad to hear they're good quality. Love even more that they're lowered for a better seat position with the windshield. Just really curious out the beige looks 'in real life'.

DirtDonk
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by DirtDonk » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Have only been selling them for a short time, and don't have any feedback from customers yet unfortunately.
I've sat in plenty of the Elites though, and like the look and feel of them, while also staying somewhat lower than most aftermarket seats.

Will pipe back in when (if?) I hear from someone. Hoping it's before you buy of course!

Paul
'71 Bronco - 302 4v
3.5" WH/Skyjacker Lift
33 x 11.50 x15 Thornbirds on 15x7 Enkei's
Kayline soft top
Hanson bumpers
Dual batteries, Large 1G alt.

WWW.WILDHORSES4X4.COM :mrgreen:

lca'73
BFix Starter
BFix Starter

Post by lca'73 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Thanks, Paul

I actually emailed procar and they were extremely nice and offered to send me a fabric sample. After all the positive comments on the seats, both from you and Brandon and info from other forums/threads I feel comfortable going with those. It's the color I'm not sure about at this point, so having them send that is great. They also said they offer a bare seat. Would that just be a special order? If so, any idea on the price?

DirtDonk
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by DirtDonk » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:08 pm

No clue there. Never heard of such a thing in fact. Pretty cool though, if they're just sending you the frame and padding so you can have a local upholstery shop do it up the way you want.
If that's what they mean anyway.

Paul
'71 Bronco - 302 4v
3.5" WH/Skyjacker Lift
33 x 11.50 x15 Thornbirds on 15x7 Enkei's
Kayline soft top
Hanson bumpers
Dual batteries, Large 1G alt.

WWW.WILDHORSES4X4.COM :mrgreen:

lca'73
BFix Starter
BFix Starter

Post by lca'73 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:36 pm

DirtDonk wrote:...if they're just sending you the frame and padding so you can have a local upholstery shop do it up the way you want.
If that's what they mean anyway.
That's what they're offering. You can't see a pic of them, but they're offered as an option in their catalog on the site. Kinda hoping I like the color because it would be easier and less expensive.

PatB
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Post by PatB » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:49 pm

I have a set of the beige about halfway installed...If you still need photo's drop me a PM

Pat

lca'73
BFix Starter
BFix Starter

Post by lca'73 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Thanks Pat! Sent you a pm.