Sat Mar 17 1pm Meet-Greet-SwapMeet, and BBQ Meat Damascus-OR

Announcements, Updates, Events, etc.
PDXBronco
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin

Sat Mar 17 1pm Meet-Greet-SwapMeet, and BBQ Meat Damascus-OR

Post by PDXBronco » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:09 pm

Alright guys, its about that time, time for some meetin and greeting. This time we are gonna add some swap meetin! And some BBQ.

It is going to be at the Porth's Bronco Garage out in Damascus, 22220 SE Heidi Ln Damascus OR 97015, its just off the 212 on the way to Mt. Hood (not too far off the 205).

I will post up a map/pdf in the next couple days so people can print it out or pass it along. If you dont have anything to swap, etc, no prob just show up and enjoy the fellowship preferrable with your rig but if it aint rollin at least bring yourself, we'd love to have you. The Nov meet and greet was a great success with 14 rigs and about 40 people!

What's needed:
If everyone could pitch in $5 for the port-o-john that'd be great!

Plates/Napkins/Utensils - RegShawn
Ketchup/Must/Mayo -
Hamburger Patties - PDXBronco
Hot Dogs - MarkH
Hot Links -
Hamburger/Hot Dog Buns - Dog Buns MarkH
Sodas - need 2 or 3
BBQ Beans - MarkH
Chips -
Potato Salad -

Other stuff -

Let me know and I will sign you up.
Last edited by PDXBronco on Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
76 restomod, 70 stretched trail rig, new project in the garage and a pile of parts.

regshawn
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by regshawn » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:40 am

I beat Josh to posting that the Date has changed to March 17th, :mrgreen:

AS posted on CB.com, due to the fact that the swap meet in puyallup is on the 11th

69brightbluebronco
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by 69brightbluebronco » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:39 am

haha that sounds better to me that way i dont have to rely on my dad to find all of the bronco parts i have, they are all stashed in random places so it gives me more time to sort them out hope to see everyone there, i cant wait lets try to break 20 broncos!
Kyle
69 Bright Blue
33 BFG MT, D44 from a 72, 411s with trac lock in rear, custom bumpers, PS, 4 core radiator, and some pro comp lights

73orangewhitebronco
BFix Built
BFix Built

Post by 73orangewhitebronco » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:14 pm

Oh I know where the good parts are hidden. What do you think I do in the shop while you're gone, Kyle???? Funny thing is, all the good ones may end up with my name on them. That's a nice collection of crappy brackets, worn belts, and bent wheels you're trying to sell! Ha! Hey, anyone need some worn out spark plugs? Kyle has seven for sale!

69brightbluebronco
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by 69brightbluebronco » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:24 am

ya well it looks like lots of guys want to come and check out my worn out junk haha, there has been alot more activity and views on classic broncos then here check it out:
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95616
hopefully there will be a big turnout
Kyle
69 Bright Blue
33 BFG MT, D44 from a 72, 411s with trac lock in rear, custom bumpers, PS, 4 core radiator, and some pro comp lights

PDXBronco
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin

Post by PDXBronco » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:50 am

I've got plenty of junk to bring, just gotta decide what to bring and how to get it there!!! And with the Puyallup Swap meet the weekend before, I have a feeling there could be some good junk from some folks present.
76 restomod, 70 stretched trail rig, new project in the garage and a pile of parts.

regshawn
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by regshawn » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:12 am

Hey Josh if you need I can bring over a trailer, just let me know. I may also bring a pile of shiiiii....good stuff ;).

z.man
BFix Built
BFix Built

Post by z.man » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:39 pm

josh count me in for now. kevin.

69brightbluebronco
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by 69brightbluebronco » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:37 pm

checked with dad, it is basically going to be your call on pets. obviously clean up thier messes, or there will be no pets in the future. the dogs must be 100% people friendly and children friendly because i know some will bring small kids like last time. also the dog should have a tendency to stay close to the owner. there is a small wooded area nearby and streets as well, we dont want anyones pet getting lost or run over. a leash is probably a good idea.
our dog will most likely be there but she is the friendliest lab ever and knows to stick around home and me and my dad. plus if she is being unruly we can jsut put her in the house haha.
so i dunno if that helps but kinda your call on that. i would say if they are friendly and on a leash that shoudl be fine

let me know if any of that is incorrect or needs to be changed pops
Kyle
69 Bright Blue

PDXBronco
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin

Post by PDXBronco » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:11 pm

Alright guys, start telling me what you can bring, here is a PDF with info and a map. Tell a friend.
http://www.nwbroncos.com/meetgreetMar17.pdf

Mherriford
BFix Built
BFix Built

Post by Mherriford » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:05 pm

All right I think that I already said that I'd bring some hot dogs and some bbq beans I'll grab buns for the dogs too
Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

regshawn
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by regshawn » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:13 pm

I believe I'm down for plates and napkins, maybe I'll also pick up utensils also.
"I've got an idea-an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." -Peter Griffin

bronko69er
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin

Post by bronko69er » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:26 pm

If anyone can bring a ramp (or a forklift) for some flexing, that's be awesome.
Even if someone has one in the seattle area that is willing, I'll bring it down with me. (ramp only)

69brightbluebronco
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by 69brightbluebronco » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:54 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmm
that gets me thinking maybe one of the local 4x4 places has a RTI ramp we could borrow or something and we could put thier banner on it or what not, that would be kinda fun, hmm or ill have to look and see if there is anything at home we can play on, but i dont think there is. ill check though
Kyle
69 Bright Blue

73orangewhitebronco
BFix Built
BFix Built

Post by 73orangewhitebronco » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:34 am

Nothing at Bronco Acres to use, unless someone drives a Kia to the event. Some neighbors have tempting landscape rocks but PLEASE do not feel compelled to try that. I want to keep the peace with my neighbors. We do have room to set something up if someone can locate a ramp. Advertising for them would be easy stuff. Let me, Kyle, or Josh know if someone is bringing something like that so we can be sure and secure an area for it.

Stan
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by Stan » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:43 am

A Yugo would be a second option LOL
Stan
When you come to a fork in the road - take it
Homer - " Facts are meaningless . You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true."

PDXBronco
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin

Post by PDXBronco » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:11 am

Hey Stan you and the wife gonna make it out?

Stan
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by Stan » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:47 pm

Looks like i'll be able to make it. Some work commitments in the morning ; but should get there by about 2:00.
I'll bring something --of some kind -- food wise that is.
Always like to see what you guys have done to your EBs.
Stan
When you come to a fork in the road - take it
Homer - " Facts are meaningless . You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true."