been trying to sign up for 2 months and it let me join today. huh not worth the wait.

Announcements, Updates, Events, etc.
broncomitch
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

been trying to sign up for 2 months and it let me join today. huh not worth the wait.

Post by broncomitch » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:00 pm

new i guess lol i got a 71 bronco sport on full width's and 38's nothing to grate.

im sure i know some of ya from CB.com

well i dont think ill be on this site hardly at all lol

IT SUCKS!!!! not worth the wait at all!!!!!!!!!!!
dont be a sheep in a jeep

69brightbluebronco
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by 69brightbluebronco » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:52 pm

why does it suck, i enjoy it over all the hustle and bustle at CB
Kyle
69 Bright Blue
33 BFG MT, D44 from a 72, 411s with trac lock in rear, custom bumpers, PS, 4 core radiator, and some pro comp lights

broncomitch
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Post by broncomitch » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:04 pm

the site is just so confusing and complicated. it wont let me do anything or post anything. i tried to post my avatar and it say's its to big even tho i shrunk it to the size you can hardly see my bronco. and the fact it took me 2 months for it to let me sign up says a lot.

and WTF is up with the skulls on everyones info???and so many flip off emoticons??? is this site trying to be like a pirate4x4 for bronco's???????

i am sorry to say this about a bronco site but it SUCKS!!!! it need to have a TUN of work done to it

no joke if it didnt send a thing to my email i never would have found out i got a reply
dont be a sheep in a jeep

Tom Dummer
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by Tom Dummer » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Wow. A hard core CB guy saying we're too :finger: flippin harsh?.. Hmm big surprise there. This is in no way a Pirate site. We do have thicker skin than most. Questions are answered with respect, all else is open season. Its all in good fun. all in good fun.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When something goes wrong and I'm smiling, It's because I already have someone to blame.

Formerjughead
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Re: been trying to sign up for 2 months and it let me join today. huh not worth the wait.

Post by Formerjughead » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:05 am

broncomitch wrote:new i guess lol i got a 71 bronco sport on full width's and 38's nothing to grate.

Oh sweet Jesus and all the crippled children! I think we can make a "10th Post" exception.

CB F*cking sucks it is a worthless expanse of band width. It's full of nothing but Nancy boys and weeping Mary's that are more concerned with feelings than anything even closely Bronco related. If you want to be put on a pedistal go to CB, if you want to be treated like eveyone else stick around and keep your opinions to your self for 7 more posts.
"Life sucks, wear a helmet"
Remember: While resorting to violence is never the answer, starting off with violence almost always is.

69brightbluebronco
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by 69brightbluebronco » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:31 pm

ill stick around and watch. this could be fun
Kyle
69 Bright Blue
33 BFG MT, D44 from a 72, 411s with trac lock in rear, custom bumpers, PS, 4 core radiator, and some pro comp lights

Mark Troy
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

Re: been trying to sign up for 2 months and it let me join today. huh not worth the wait.

Post by Mark Troy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Formerjughead wrote: CB F*cking sucks it is a worthless expanse of band width. It's full of nothing but Nancy boys and weeping Mary's that are more concerned with feelings than anything even closely Bronco related. If you want to be put on a pedistal go to CB, if you want to be treated like eveyone else stick around and keep your opinions to your self for 7 more posts.
Which is why we see you over there?
:finger:
1974 Daily Driver

Formerjughead
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by Formerjughead » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Mark Troy wrote:
Formerjughead wrote: CB F*cking sucks it is a worthless expanse of band width. It's full of nothing but Nancy boys and weeping Mary's that are more concerned with feelings than anything even closely Bronco related. If you want to be put on a pedistal go to CB, if you want to be treated like eveyone else stick around and keep your opinions to your self for 7 more posts.
Which is why we see you over there?
:finger:
I may wander; but, this is my forum of choice
"Life sucks, wear a helmet"
Remember: While resorting to violence is never the answer, starting off with violence almost always is.

Tom Dummer
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by Tom Dummer » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:10 pm

broncomitch wrote:new i guess lol i got a 71 bronco sport on full width's and 38's nothing to grate.

Not to poke fun at someones grammar but does anyone think the first line is a little funny?

Fir the resta ya, a Bronco decked out with not a lot of extras, it would be described as nothing great. If you were to get on someones nerves, THAT would GRATE ! :laughcry:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When something goes wrong and I'm smiling, It's because I already have someone to blame.

Gud Racing
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Post by Gud Racing » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:23 am

Haha! :guns: