site pics

Announcements, Updates, Events, etc.
Lazerus
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

site pics

Post by Lazerus » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Forgive me if this was answered. I looked for a search button but didn't find? am I just that blind or retarded?

Anyway my question is pics in the older threads. Are they gone forever? Is it an oversite? Can they be replaced by asking the original posters to re-post?

This site has some great tech but somethings are glossed over in the descriptions because a pic=1k words.
Pat.
71 Bronco
Abbotsford BC, Canada

Stock 68
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Re: site pics

Post by Stock 68 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Lazerus wrote:Forgive me if this was answered. I looked for a search button but didn't find? am I just that blind or retarded?

Anyway my question is pics in the older threads. Are they gone forever? Is it an oversite? Can they be replaced by asking the original posters to re-post?

This site has some great tech but somethings are glossed over in the descriptions because a pic=1k words.
The search button is on the upper left of your screen ya blind retard (jk), just below the BFix instrument cluster.
Y'all are a buncha modifiers

Lazerus
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Re: site pics

Post by Lazerus » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Stock 68 wrote:
Lazerus wrote:Forgive me if this was answered. I looked for a search button but didn't find? am I just that blind or retarded?

The search button is on the upper left of your screen ya blind retard (jk), just below the BFix instrument cluster.
Well damn... I actually did look lol. :oops: I just didn't look above the adds. :fedup:

However the all that did was tell me that the question hasn't been asked never mind answered.
It's a shame to loose all the great tech info if we can't get the pics back. The stickied ones especially.
Pat.
71 Bronco
Abbotsford BC, Canada