Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Home   Gallery   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
Additional server stuff...and if you want to help...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Bronco Fix Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Additional server stuff...and if you want to help... Reply with quote

Well I thought I'd send a quick update. I procured a server (older out-of-service unit but better than current) and need to purchase some larger SCSI hard drives for it. I think in total it'll be around $200 for everything.

I have received several very nice responses asking if they could donate to help with the server. I really appreciate the offers and wouldn't ordinarily ask for anything. If you feel the BFix site or list has helped you out over the years and would like to help me keep it going, the help would be much appreciated.

Paypal address: john@vintagebronco.com
Other donations you can email or PM me offline if you'd like.

Again, thanks to everyone who has offered to help with this little mess. I suppose six years of 24 hour usage is overdue for a failure.

John big thumb up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
69ford
BFix Built
BFix Built

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not smart enough to understand Pay Pal. If there is another way to get you some cash, Please let me know.

Regards,

Loren
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Bronco Fix Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: