Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Home   Gallery   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
1968 Bronco - Xposed for Show AND go!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Broncos for Sale and to Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncomany
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:23 am    Post subject: 1968 Bronco - Xposed for Show AND go! Reply with quote

Our 1968 early Bronco custom build. Bought a three years ago ( see maroon pic ) as a family project.

Everything was fixed that needed it including wiring, gauges, suspension, and fuel system.

302 V8 was rebuilt 15000 miles ago. C-6 Transmission AND transfer case was rebuilt in Sept.2013.

No cancer on floors - Solid frame and platform.

We have used it BUT not abused it over the last two desert seasons and we are ready for a new project. I am only interested in serious offers. Please don't ask me if I can finance this.

Bilsteen shocks all around, custom bumpers with swing away tire, gun safe, full roll cage, locking glovebox gun safe, Warn winch, CB radio, electric fans for motor and transmission, NEW Transmission and transfer case rebuild in September 2013 still under warranty. Extra capacity Gas tank, new fuel gauge, Full Roll cage, 5 point harnesses in all Five seating areas, Confer Roof Rack
(the best!), locking tailgate, extra storage, only Synthetic Mobil1 since purchasing with regular maintenance done by me.

New bead locker wheel and new tires in 2013. Power brakes added and GEL Yellow Top Optima battery.

Repainted in a matte blue and black in 2012 with most rust problems fixed.

Too many upgrades and options to list. We have built this to take on most terrain in Borrego Springs and Yuma and has performed nice. No breakdowns!

Every time we drive it we get compliments up the ying yang! We are just getting older and it's not as easy getting in and out of it like it used to be. I have a bad knee so we bought an FJ which is easier for me to get in and out of.

Remember: It's a Bronco, NOT a Jeep!

Again, read BEFORE you call me. Put your Big Boy pants on and ask the Wife before you call me with an offer. Already had to deal with a few CL Flakes on this Bronco.

This is a CASH, in person sale only. No checks or Overseas accounts! Please don't bother me with a weak offer. But do make a reasonable one since I just bought another 4WD and don't need two.

A Bronco like this does not come around that often. They go up in value every year.

Just took PEOPLE'S CHOICE Trophy in the Off Road Division at the Santee Car and Bike show 10/11/14. The old Bronco got a lot of love.

This is FOR SALE, not ON SALE.

SEE IT RUN on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb8U4dH5_aw

WATCH ME in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpI7zXPQWnE&list=UUQV8bzqLRXDWUuSsK_La7zg

Manny six one 9 - eight 43-six 953
$17000.00 OBO ( realistic )

Similar to Jeep Sahara or Wrangler, CJ, Toyota FJ Cruiser but Better!

0216141126.jpg
 Description:
I have 100's of build pics and all records
 Filesize:  3.52 MB
 Viewed:  302 Time(s)

0216141126.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Broncos for Sale and to Buy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: