Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Home   Gallery   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
I hate electrical problems!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Electrical and Auxiliary equipment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Del
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:07 pm    Post subject: I hate electrical problems! Reply with quote

After a weekend of offroading hundreds of miles from home last week with no problems, my 69 died about 2 miles from home. Getting no spark to plugs. Replaced the ignition switch, starter relay, and coil. As much as I hate to admit I had a guy come out to diagnose. (I hate chasing electrical problems). Said it was the "pick-up in my distributor. No points, I converted to a Mallory unilite 10 years ago or so. No luck finding a unilite so I ordered and used the Accel points eliminator kit. Put it in today and it started right up and ran great. I was happy. I shut it down and cleaned up, put tools away etc. Now it wont run again? turns over but will not run. I used the recommended accel coil and wire set. fedup fedup fedup
Anyone reccognize this problem?
SHAWN
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to BFix. May want to repost this here.... http://www.broncofix.com/viewforum.php?f=4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Electrical and Auxiliary equipment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: