Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Home   Gallery   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
Need a hood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Bronco Parts: Buy, Sell, Trade, Mass Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
73orangewhitebronco
BFix Built
BFix Built

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:38 am    Post subject: Need a hood Reply with quote

Hi all. I'm looking for a hood for an EB. Actually I just need the front edge, probably about three inches back. The rest can be trashed, even cut off. No latches necessary. I'm in the Portland area but will be in Florence the weekend of August 15-16. If you have something you think may work, let me know.
chrlsful
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hummm...old post

Howja do?
ready to throw out 2 over here on da (NE) Right Coast.

73orangewhitebronco
BFix Built
BFix Built

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so good. I was hoping to stumble onto someone's scrap metal pile. I made a bronco grille light-up wall decoration (the parking lights light up) and I have headlights, parking lights, and a bumper on it, but the top edge, the front edge of the hood, would finish it off nicely. That's the only part of the hood I need.
chrlsful
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

73orangewhitebronco wrote:
Not so good. I was hoping to stumble onto someone's scrap metal pile…. the front edge of the hood, would finish it off nicely. That's the only part of the hood I need.

'S what I got, a scrap pile w/2 full bronk hoods.
- full frnt 1/4 (fire wall, kicks, etc), rockers, rear pan, etc...
Lemmie know - chrlsful@aol.com

73orangewhitebronco
BFix Built
BFix Built

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you're about as far away from Oregon as is possible. What would you want for it and do you have any idea on the cost of shipping?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Bronco Parts: Buy, Sell, Trade, Mass Buy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: