Looking for a full hard top in Texas

Buy and Sell your Bronco parts in this forum.
Also post for Mass Buys here

Moderator: Bfix Staff Members

Greg1082
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Looking for a full hard top in Texas

Post by Greg1082 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:18 pm

I'm looking for a hard top in Texas. Anyone have one for sale? I'm in San Angelo but travel to San Antonio and dallas

DirtDonk
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by DirtDonk » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:24 am

Hey Greg. If the Texas members don't check in soon, there is another gathering place that (I think?) is aptly titled the lonestar early Bronco club. Or LEBC I think they go by more often. I should know since I've seen their events listed, but I haven't checked in on them. I found this that looks like their forum or maybe official website? Don't recognize the clubexpress suffix, but looks like them. http://lebc.clubexpress.com/content.asp ... _id=170577

Give that a look-see too, to maybe have some more local input.
I know the tops are around, but timing being everything they're getting more expensive. And more rusty! Hopefully you can find one that hasn't been too ravaged by time.

Good luck!

Paul
'71 Bronco - 302 4v
3.5" WH/Skyjacker Lift
33 x 11.50 x15 Thornbirds on 15x7 Enkei's
Kayline soft top
Hanson bumpers
Dual batteries, Large 1G alt.

WWW.WILDHORSES4X4.COM :mrgreen:

Greg1082
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

Post by Greg1082 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:38 am

Thanks Paul

DirtDonk wrote:Hey Greg. If the Texas members don't check in soon, there is another gathering place that (I think?) is aptly titled the lonestar early Bronco club. Or LEBC I think they go by more often. I should know since I've seen their events listed, but I haven't checked in on them. I found this that looks like their forum or maybe official website? Don't recognize the clubexpress suffix, but looks like them. http://lebc.clubexpress.com/content.asp ... _id=170577

Give that a look-see too, to maybe have some more local input.
I know the tops are around, but timing being everything they're getting more expensive. And more rusty! Hopefully you can find one that hasn't been too ravaged by time.

Good luck!

Paul