Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Home   Gallery   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
Looking for a full hard top in Texas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Bronco Parts: Buy, Sell, Trade, Mass Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg1082
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Looking for a full hard top in Texas Reply with quote

I'm looking for a hard top in Texas. Anyone have one for sale? I'm in San Angelo but travel to San Antonio and dallas
DirtDonk
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Greg. If the Texas members don't check in soon, there is another gathering place that (I think?) is aptly titled the lonestar early Bronco club. Or LEBC I think they go by more often. I should know since I've seen their events listed, but I haven't checked in on them. I found this that looks like their forum or maybe official website? Don't recognize the clubexpress suffix, but looks like them. http://lebc.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=887749&module_id=170577

Give that a look-see too, to maybe have some more local input.
I know the tops are around, but timing being everything they're getting more expensive. And more rusty! Hopefully you can find one that hasn't been too ravaged by time.

Good luck!

Paul

Kayline soft top
Hanson bumpers
Dual batteries, Large 1G alt.

WWW.WILDHORSES4X4.COM Mr. Green
Greg1082
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Paul

DirtDonk wrote:
Hey Greg. If the Texas members don't check in soon, there is another gathering place that (I think?) is aptly titled the lonestar early Bronco club. Or LEBC I think they go by more often. I should know since I've seen their events listed, but I haven't checked in on them. I found this that looks like their forum or maybe official website? Don't recognize the clubexpress suffix, but looks like them. http://lebc.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=887749&module_id=170577

Give that a look-see too, to maybe have some more local input.
I know the tops are around, but timing being everything they're getting more expensive. And more rusty! Hopefully you can find one that hasn't been too ravaged by time.

Good luck!

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Bronco Parts: Buy, Sell, Trade, Mass Buy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: