Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Home   Gallery   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
Post a picture of your bronco!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Shootin' the Breeze
View previous topic :: View next topic  
captain nemo
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My new fire extinguisher. Bought this to put out the fire that is going to start in brandons bronco from all his bullshitting!!! 2 guns firing

03-08-10_2318.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  216.11 KB
 Viewed:  446 Time(s)

03-08-10_2318.jpg

Brandon
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Location: USA, Australia, Bahamas, Mexico, New Zealand, & Sandy Oregon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captain nemo wrote:
My new fire extinguisher. Bought this to put out the fire that is going to start in brandons bronco from all his bullshitting!!! 2 guns firing

Wow where did that come from? Not knowing you, and seeing how you have popped off a lot this week. I am going to take that as a threat to my property, my life, and my families life. Not cool not cool at all. Confused

captain nemo
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that would get you going!!!
Brandon
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captain nemo wrote:
I thought that would get you going!!!

Okay, why?

captain nemo
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just razzing as u call it!! Rolling Eyes Didn't know you were so sensitive? hehe Anyway the fire extinguisher looks good.
Brandon
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captain nemo wrote:
just razzing as u call it!! Rolling Eyes Didn't know you were so sensitive? hehe Anyway the fire extinguisher looks good.

I can take the razzing, I am a little put back by your blind side attacks though, and In forums that had no reason for it.

captain nemo
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your forums have no rhyme nor reason. one minute were talking about carb fuel boiling the next minuteit's how to make a rum and coke. back at you. So you have to ask your wife to fix up your bronco!!! Razz Razz Razz
Tom Dummer
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captain nemo wrote:

Its mounted just like Saddleups flashlight!

When something goes wrong and I'm smiling, It's because I already have someone to blame.
captain nemo
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably shouldn't ask!!!! But whats that supposed to mean?
Formerjughead
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you only need a fire extinguisher if you have no confidence or you had someone else build your rig......so eat shit.. Quit picking on Brandon
captain nemo
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone else build my rig? 2 fingers up 2 fingers up I have painted it twice myself and turned wrenches on it since I was 17!! 2 fingers up 2 fingers up 2 fingers up There isn't much of anything I havn't done myself. Can you say that? You probably have to take your rig in just to get the gears setup!!!
Tom Dummer
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captain nemo wrote:
Someone else build my rig? 2 fingers up 2 fingers up I have painted it twice myself and turned wrenches on it since I was 17!! 2 fingers up 2 fingers up 2 fingers up There isn't much of anything I havn't done myself. Can you say that? You probably have to take your rig in just to get the gears setup!!!

You sure can fu*k up a website with ignorance. So you've built the block twice (fucked it up once I suppose), Painted it twice (fucked it up once I suppose) turned wrenches for a GOOD 2 years and now you are an expert in all that is asshole. We gave you a very little ribbing at first and YOU turned it into an all-out thread ripping self gratification fest (which you are alone at). So why not just relax for a day or so, cool off and come back with a better attitude and maybe the target will not be so bright on your little ass.

When something goes wrong and I'm smiling, It's because I already have someone to blame.
captain nemo
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who built your motor santa clause. 2 fingers up 2 fingers up 2 fingers up 2 fingers up For a 500.00 paint job it looks mighty good. and no i didnt screw my first paint job up. My second rebuild was for the stroker kit. Oh you probably don't know what that is!!! 2 guns firing
Tom Dummer
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen. I'll type slow since I can tell you can't read very fast. I'm asking you to quit thread jacking every post that someone makes. This board is not about you. You have spent the better part of your last 40 posts bashing and shittin all over everything written. Knock it off. Take a minute and relax.

captain nemo
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so can i ask you for some legitamate bronco advice.
Tom Dummer
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not yet.

Wrong thread.

willd
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Dummer wrote:
captain nemo wrote:

You sure can fu*k up a website with ignorance. So you've built the block twice (fucked it up once I suppose), Painted it twice (fucked it up once I suppose) turned wrenches for a GOOD 2 years and now you are an expert in all that is asshole. We gave you a very little ribbing at first and YOU turned it into an all-out thread ripping self gratification fest (which you are alone at). So why not just relax for a day or so, cool off and come back with a better attitude and maybe the target will not be so bright on your little ass.

You're giving him too much credit. Judging by the maturity level in the comments I'm going to guess that he plans to start wrenching on his dad's bronco when he turns 17 in about 2 years.

Listen Nemo, I'm fairly new on here too, but I can tell you something. This is a really good group of bronco junkies. I have received a lot of good advice and support on here to help me through building my bronco. If you don't act like a 12 year old punk, these guys will come through for you in a pinch. We all know that the time is going to come when that second set of hands (holding the transmission in place while you try to reach around the damn exhaust manifold) is going to come in handy, and by acting like a snot nosed 12 year old, they won't be there to help. Everyone on here gives everyone else some shit, but you have to earn the right to be a part of that, and it's all done in context which seems lost on you. chill out! Rolling Eyes
SHAWN
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Dummer wrote:
captain nemo wrote:

Its mounted just like Saddleups flashlight!

Did not want to add to a whole wasted/jacked page,
But that's funny.

Awesome Laughing

bronco69
BFix Built
BFix Built

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: The General Lee Now Reply with quote

I got my Iroks, new exhaust, ready to roll!! I have went wheelin by myself 3 times in the last month. Can't wait to get to Browns Camp!

71 sport
3 spd, rear spool, 302,4.11's, 8274
jprangenberg
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love that orange, Bronco 69. Just picket up my fenders and liftgate from the paint shop. I guess the shop is giving me my 68 back in pieces, LOL. The color looks just like yours. It's 1969 Hemi Orange. I love it. Now I had a chance to see it with some dirt and mud on it posing in the field. Nice rig. My bronco will be painted tomorrow. I'm dying to get a glamor shot on this thread. Smile
chuck489
BFix Starter
BFix Starter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: My '68 Reply with quote

This is my work in progress. I went nearly 18 years without an EB, and finally bought the bullet a couple of years ago.
1968 Bronco, 302, C4, J shift D20, Dana 44 front with disc brakes, 31X10.50's
We have done several little modifications as well as fixing problems associated with being 42 years old. I am planning a family cage w/ 3 pt. seatbelts, rhino lining the tub, a fresh paint job, and of course lift kit and tires/wheels. I need to do the wiring harness too. My dream is to win the lottery and send it off to Nick's Trix!

downsize.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  43.69 KB
 Viewed:  438 Time(s)

downsize.jpg

downsize3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  92.36 KB
 Viewed:  418 Time(s)

downsize3.jpg

captain nemo
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new motor ohh ohh Smile

01-10-10_1450.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  167.76 KB
 Viewed:  538 Time(s)

01-10-10_1450.jpg

MartyMcFly 7T4
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting to get back and enjoi the ride...

IMG_0143.JPG
 Description:
Close up
 Filesize:  166.65 KB
 Viewed:  523 Time(s)

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG
 Description:
Sittin by the Shed
 Filesize:  208.14 KB
 Viewed:  433 Time(s)

IMG_0130.JPG

IMG_0136.JPG
 Description:
All layed out
 Filesize:  198.24 KB
 Viewed:  437 Time(s)

IMG_0136.JPG

dragdaddy
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I built this car the purpose was to have the most multi purpose vehicle. I wanted to be able to drive it to the beach, throw on some paddles and play all day, throw on the street tires and mud it in the afternoon and drive it to the dragstrip and race it all night - driven the entire way.
Well, after going through the entire car I took a trip to PIR for Friday Night Drags to see how she would do.
The best was 13.44 @ 97 mph with virtually no tuning. That calcs to 313hp at the tire - assuming 35% drivetrain losses 481hp at the motor.
Anyone who ever heard this thing would assume it's bone stock.
I got a lot of interest from the crowd and a few EB owners were hanging (and one bfix member) so they can back me up about the ET's.
We're looking at a few adjustment in tuning and exhaust, but we don't think 12's are unrealistic - that would be cool.
This thing puts the "Sport" in SUV! Thanks to Jay Allan at Camshaft Innovations for the guidance on how to build the ultimate sleeper 351W.

bronco small.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  148.21 KB
 Viewed:  426 Time(s)

bronco small.JPG

maui
BFix Built
BFix Built

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met Starkpdx the other night and he suggested I check out this site to meet some Portland area Bronco fans. Here's a couple pics of my '74 LUBR. Rich came by and helped me diagnose a little steering issue I am having.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Shootin' the Breeze All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: