Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Home   Gallery   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
2007 Moab Bronco Safari-REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Bronco Fix Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cobronco69
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: 2007 Moab Bronco Safari-REGISTRATION IS OPEN! Reply with quote

The dates for this years safari are May 5th-12th.

All news related to the event can be found at www.moabbroncosafari.com

I hope to have the registration page up by the end of the weekend. This years safari will be completely different than in years past so we hope you can make it!

Clint

Last edited by cobronco69 on Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
cobronco69
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spots at Riverside Oasis are FILLING UP. Here is what is still available.

Clint

TENT SITES:
They have a lot of tent sites still open for the week.
Did not know who in the rented sites may be associated with the bronco group.

CABIN:
Only have one left starting May 6th and is available for the rest of the week.
She was sure that the 5 cabins reserved were with the bronco group.

RV SITES:
These are the sites she could see were still available #2-7, 18, 19, 23, 24, So approximately 10 sites are still open for the entire week.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
cobronco69
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fellow Bronco Loonies-

The registration page is operational!! The site now has information about lodging, the trails and their difficulty as well as the schedule of runs. The Gallery is up and running with some pictures of last years Safari. If you have pictures you would like added, please let me know. We will be adding sponsor information to the site as we get it.

In the years past, I have attended almost all of the Safari events. In the beginning it was a non-event eventJ that has turned into popular event, growing each year. So, its time to make it a little more official.

With your registration, you will receive an event shirt, a goodie bag filled with catalogs, stickers and whatever else we can cram in, a magnetic dash plaque, a CD Movie of event highlights, and entry into a great raffle!

Your registration will help to cover costs such as permitting, insurance, web hosting, and other event related costs so we can make this a great Safari for years to come!

More importantly, ANY extra proceeds that are brought in from your registration will be placed into the Mike West Fund. Mike is a fellow bronco enthusiast who needs our help to deal with a sudden onset of cancer.

When registering for an event, I like to know that I’m not lining someone’s pockets. I have been to a couple like that and will not go back. I hope that everyone agrees that this will be well worth the 35 bucks that we are setting as a registration fee. The shirts are high quality, the dash plaques are as well; we are putting together a great video of the event, and the raffle looks to be really, really good this year. Like I mentioned above, we have a chance to help out Mike and his cancer fight with this event as well.

Jack will post more on the raffle as he is heading that part of the Safari up, but expect some good stuff!

Joe Lougee and Tyson Tipton are heading up the Trail Runs. They have been working on gather trail leaders and tail gunners for the Safari. They are also taking care of managing the runs and the schedule.

Ben Saunders has been helping out with his knowledge of years past. He has helped us avoid mistakes and given us direction on how he would like to see the event grow.

Steve Rima is putting together the event coverage. He has it listed almost everywhere, and will be taking pictures and writing an article on the event.

Dan Wright is giving us access to BFE again and there will be a BBQ and LOTS going on for the wheelers and non wheelers and their families.

Moab Outpost is letting us use their HUGE parking area as an official “Showcase Your Junk” area! We will be able to get together check out rigs and visit vendors.

We will be having a potluck BBQ and a movie night, as well as a Bronco Tour of the Arches for any folks that don’t want to hit the trail!

We have a few other folks on this committee that are picking up the slack and helping with just about everything. We have volunteers on board to help lead trail runs, so the week should be well covered with stuff to do!

Anyway, I hope this gives you all an idea of what we are trying to accomplish! If we can pull it off and get some good attendance, this thing promises to become better each year!

We look forward to seeing you at the 2007 Moab Bronco Safari, and be ready for a great week!!

Thanks

Clint

www.moabbroncosafari.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Bronco Fix Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: