Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Home   Gallery   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
been trying to sign up for 2 months and it let me join today. huh not worth the wait.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Bronco Fix Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncomitch
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: been trying to sign up for 2 months and it let me join today. huh not worth the wait. Reply with quote

new i guess lol i got a 71 bronco sport on full width's and 38's nothing to grate.

im sure i know some of ya from CB.com

well i dont think ill be on this site hardly at all lol

IT SUCKS!!!! not worth the wait at all!!!!!!!!!!!

69brightbluebronco
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why does it suck, i enjoy it over all the hustle and bustle at CB
broncomitch
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the site is just so confusing and complicated. it wont let me do anything or post anything. i tried to post my avatar and it say's its to big even tho i shrunk it to the size you can hardly see my bronco. and the fact it took me 2 months for it to let me sign up says a lot.

and WTF is up with the skulls on everyones info???and so many flip off emoticons??? is this site trying to be like a pirate4x4 for bronco's???????

i am sorry to say this about a bronco site but it SUCKS!!!! it need to have a TUN of work done to it

no joke if it didnt send a thing to my email i never would have found out i got a reply

Tom Dummer
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. A hard core CB guy saying we're too one finger up flippin harsh?.. Hmm big surprise there. This is in no way a Pirate site. We do have thicker skin than most. Questions are answered with respect, all else is open season. Its all in good fun. all in good fun.

When something goes wrong and I'm smiling, It's because I already have someone to blame.
Formerjughead
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: been trying to sign up for 2 months and it let me join today. huh not worth the wait. Reply with quote

broncomitch wrote:
new i guess lol i got a 71 bronco sport on full width's and 38's nothing to grate.

Oh sweet Jesus and all the crippled children! I think we can make a "10th Post" exception.

CB F*cking sucks it is a worthless expanse of band width. It's full of nothing but Nancy boys and weeping Mary's that are more concerned with feelings than anything even closely Bronco related. If you want to be put on a pedistal go to CB, if you want to be treated like eveyone else stick around and keep your opinions to your self for 7 more posts.

69brightbluebronco
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill stick around and watch. this could be fun
Mark Troy
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: been trying to sign up for 2 months and it let me join today. huh not worth the wait. Reply with quote

Formerjughead wrote:

CB F*cking sucks it is a worthless expanse of band width. It's full of nothing but Nancy boys and weeping Mary's that are more concerned with feelings than anything even closely Bronco related. If you want to be put on a pedistal go to CB, if you want to be treated like eveyone else stick around and keep your opinions to your self for 7 more posts.

Which is why we see you over there?
one finger up

Formerjughead
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: been trying to sign up for 2 months and it let me join today. huh not worth the wait. Reply with quote

Mark Troy wrote:
Formerjughead wrote:

Which is why we see you over there?
one finger up

I may wander; but, this is my forum of choice

Tom Dummer
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: been trying to sign up for 2 months and it let me join today. huh not worth the wait. Reply with quote

broncomitch wrote:

Not to poke fun at someones grammar but does anyone think the first line is a little funny?

Fir the resta ya, a Bronco decked out with not a lot of extras, it would be described as nothing great. If you were to get on someones nerves, THAT would GRATE ! crying laughing

When something goes wrong and I'm smiling, It's because I already have someone to blame.
Gud Racing
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! 2 guns firing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Bronco Fix Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: