Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Home   Gallery   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
site pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Bronco Fix Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazerus
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: site pics Reply with quote

Forgive me if this was answered. I looked for a search button but didn't find? am I just that blind or retarded?

Anyway my question is pics in the older threads. Are they gone forever? Is it an oversite? Can they be replaced by asking the original posters to re-post?

This site has some great tech but somethings are glossed over in the descriptions because a pic=1k words.

Stock 68
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: site pics Reply with quote

Lazerus wrote:
Forgive me if this was answered. I looked for a search button but didn't find? am I just that blind or retarded?

Anyway my question is pics in the older threads. Are they gone forever? Is it an oversite? Can they be replaced by asking the original posters to re-post?

This site has some great tech but somethings are glossed over in the descriptions because a pic=1k words.

The search button is on the upper left of your screen ya blind retard (jk), just below the BFix instrument cluster.

Lazerus
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: site pics Reply with quote

Stock 68 wrote:
Lazerus wrote:

The search button is on the upper left of your screen ya blind retard (jk), just below the BFix instrument cluster.

Well damn... I actually did look lol. Embarassed I just didn't look above the adds. fedup

However the all that did was tell me that the question hasn't been asked never mind answered.
It's a shame to loose all the great tech info if we can't get the pics back. The stickied ones especially.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Bronco Fix Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: