Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Home   Gallery   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
Wyring your own

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Electrical and Auxiliary equipment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Dummer
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject: Wyring your own Reply with quote

Has anyone built their own harness? I was hoping to de-pin the connectors and run new wires but I can't find a source for those simple locking spade connectors. I have some that are damned close but I'm afraid if I rewire al the connectors in like the headlight switch that the plug wont fit back on.

When something goes wrong and I'm smiling, It's because I already have someone to blame.
carrier6
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a place called Larsco Inc. 503-655-1931. They have everything you need, and if they dont they can get it for you. Its on 82nd drive, 4 blocks from Brandon's work. You could probably sweet talk him into picking a catalogue up for you.
carrier6
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a place called Larsco Inc. 503-655-1931. They have everything you need, and if they dont they can get it for you. Its on 82nd drive, 4 blocks from Brandon's work. You could probably sweet talk him into picking a catalogue up for you.
Tom Dummer
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave the Larsco kid the connector I needed, a week later he says they can't get it.
Plan B, always have a plan B.

When something goes wrong and I'm smiling, It's because I already have someone to blame.
TonyNokes
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you try FordFuelInjection.com? Ryan had all sorts of connectors when I was working with him...
66' 5.8L SEFI Super Charged, 4R70W, 4.88, 35" BFG's. Hydroboost, D44 w/trac-lock, HD axles. 9" w/ARB, Dutchman axles, Trusses and Lincoln disks all around, F150 PS, factory PTO winch & bumper, 3.5" suspension lift, 2" body, 14" 7100's Bilstiens, CAGE arms & springs, TRO, OBA, Yorkston Trackbar conversion, 3 fuel tanks...
DirtDonk
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately the only thing left of Ryan's hard work right now is the site is back up being hosted by someone else. Just to keep the previously archived info easier to find.
A couple of months ago you had to search archive.com/oldfuelinjection or something like that.

New site: http://oldfuelinjection.packrad.net/

I have not been able to get in touch with Ryan either. I used to have good luck talking to him, but the number I had is long since disconnected.
And the old "fordfuelinjection" name was squonked by Ford a couple of years ago, so he put it all over on the two sites: oldfuelinjection.com and rjminjectiontech.com

Hope he's ok. No peeps out of him for a long time. Might have health or family issues, so I wish him the best no matter what.

Paul

Kayline soft top
Hanson bumpers
Dual batteries, Large 1G alt.

WWW.WILDHORSES4X4.COM Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Electrical and Auxiliary equipment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: