Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Home   Gallery   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
Well bought my 1st Bronco

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Broncos for Sale and to Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bdog9seclx
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Well bought my 1st Bronco Reply with quote

Hey guys 1st post. I bought a Bronco I had my eye on. The folks selling were original owner. They didnt have internet nor cell phone cameras s they just put a for sale sign on it in their cul de sac. so it sat awhile before i felt it was suppose to be mine. Im a mustang guy and I just wanted it.

its a
1974 with dana 44 c4 and 302 of course. its orange and white top. The seats are in perfect condition. Minor rust that you see in most broncos that age. Runs and drives 93k miles etc. I thought i might flip it but am getting attached already. Cold AC power steering..well i dont have to tell you guys whats on it. But its all original. I have heard to leave it all original for value. I do have a 302 EFI setup I could always substitute in meantime until i get ready to sell it Anyways there are some minor things im clueless about it. I will take pics of it and write up all the things I have questions on. Not sure if I should keep it or flip it as is. or restore it and make some decent money on it. Anyways just wanted to introduce myself before I start looking around. Any advice or suggestions are helpful. Glad to be here. Lt me know if any questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Broncos for Sale and to Buy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: