Bronco driver Shot on I5

We all know you've got somethin' to say. So drop it in here and see what folks think!

Moderator: Bfix Staff Members

TonyNokes
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Bronco driver Shot on I5

Post by TonyNokes » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:18 pm

So, I just saw on the news someone in an early Bronco was involved in a chase down I5 through Salem, Or and ended with the driver getting shot!!
66' 5.8L SEFI Super Charged, 4R70W, 4.88, 35" BFG's. Hydroboost, D44 w/trac-lock, HD axles. 9" w/ARB, Dutchman axles, Trusses and Lincoln disks all around, F150 PS, factory PTO winch & bumper, 3.5" suspension lift, 2" body, 14" 7100's Bilstiens, CAGE arms & springs, TRO, OBA, Yorkston Trackbar conversion, 3 fuel tanks...

Stan
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by Stan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:11 am

Woah ! I'll have to check it out.
A few years ago on "Vegas Cops " they got dispatched to a guy pulling/towing cars that kept parking in front of his house - yep an EB - nope it wasn't Allen - I e mailed and asked - LOL
When you come to a fork in the road - take it
Homer - " Facts are meaningless . You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true."

Stan
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by Stan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:21 am

Hmm - I didn't see where they said if it was a EB or Full size but did say speeds reached 90mph so I'm suspecting Full size .
Homer - " Facts are meaningless . You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true."

Stan
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

Post by Stan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:42 am

Just saw a photo - it was an EB -- and a nice one