Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Home   Gallery   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
Finally back in the game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Shootin' the Breeze
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CobCity
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:25 pm    Post subject: Finally back in the game Reply with quote

Just wanted to say hello to everyone after being away for about 7 years. My old username was jdub1233 but figured I needed a fresh start. It's good to see some familiar names on here after all these years. Unfortunately I ran into some tough times back in 2009 and was forced to sell my bronco. Finally after promising myself that I would get another one someday I pulled the trigger. Honestly I couldn't be happier. My 'new to me' bronco is a 71. It's an older restoration but it was done right and I'm just enjoying driving the hell out of her right now. Pretty basic ride at this point...302, 3 speed, manual everything. She's pretty darn clean though and I'm happy to just be back in the saddle. I'm looking forward to tapping into all the knowledge on this site and hopefully meeting some of you guys soon. Thanks for having me,

Jake

Bronco.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  143.35 KB
 Viewed:  122 Time(s)

Bronco.JPG

Stan
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back - nice looking ride.
This site has slowed down a bit but there are still a few of us who check in now and then . Also still quite a few of us still living in " the area"
In case you don't know and are interested ; SOB got moved/changed/morphed into "The Northwest Bronco Roundup" in Florence - Mid August . You can check it out at -- northwestbroncoroundup.com

CobCity
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Stan. You weren't lying, this place is a ghost town anymore. That's too bad, I always enjoyed talking to other enthusiasts on here. I'll try and make the round up if I can. Looks like a good time. Do you guys do any sort of events or club meetings in the Portland area?
Stan
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Northwest vintage Bronco club is meeting today - Sunday the 6th at 5pm at Leonardos pizzeria in Vancouver.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Shootin' the Breeze All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: