Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Home   Gallery   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
RJM EFI Harness question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Electrical and Auxiliary equipment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyNokes
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject: RJM EFI Harness question Reply with quote

Hey I installed one of Ryan McCormicks (RJM Technologies) EFI harness many years ago but I have lost the emails from him that explain which relay and fuse do what. Also, I have a mystery green wire that is terminated in a loose Weather Pack connector down by the transmission that I believe is for the reverse lights. Does anyone have info from Ryan that would show what is what????

Thanks, Tony

66' 5.8L SEFI Super Charged, 4R70W, 4.88, 35" BFG's. Hydroboost, D44 w/trac-lock, HD axles. 9" w/ARB, Dutchman axles, Trusses and Lincoln disks all around, F150 PS, factory PTO winch & bumper, 3.5" suspension lift, 2" body, 14" 7100's Bilstiens, CAGE arms & springs, TRO, OBA, Yorkston Trackbar conversion, 3 fuel tanks...
DirtDonk
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if this will help Tony, but here's the basic instructions I posted in your other thread: https://www.ronfrancis.com/images/TDZ75-INST.pdf hoping they might help.
No listing of the exact relay locations I can see, but the fuse numbers might help narrow it down.

You having a problem with one of the circuits? Or just getting ahead of the game?

The Green wire "might" be a tach wire.

Paul

Kayline soft top
Hanson bumpers
Dual batteries, Large 1G alt.

WWW.WILDHORSES4X4.COM Mr. Green
TonyNokes
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Paul! I have the original version of this manual that Ryan sent me but it did not have the nifty table that identified the relays and fuses... Now I just have to figure out what the three extra fuses and relays I had him add are for.

No issues, I am finally hooking up the reverse lights and creating a little "driver's manual" for it since I seem to be forgetting what I did over ten years ago!

Regards, Tony

66' 5.8L SEFI Super Charged, 4R70W, 4.88, 35" BFG's. Hydroboost, D44 w/trac-lock, HD axles. 9" w/ARB, Dutchman axles, Trusses and Lincoln disks all around, F150 PS, factory PTO winch & bumper, 3.5" suspension lift, 2" body, 14" 7100's Bilstiens, CAGE arms & springs, TRO, OBA, Yorkston Trackbar conversion, 3 fuel tanks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Electrical and Auxiliary equipment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: